- Serve as the main point of contact for all guest requests and needs from 11:00 pm until 7:00 am.
- Exhibit courteous hospitality at all times to guests and associates.
- Have knowledge of hotel’s computer systems, troubleshooting breakdowns; calling for repairs; resetting system for next day.
- Organized and detail oriented.
- Running and distributing daily reports
- Protects assets by ensuring and adhering to internal control policies and guidelines.
- Perform all specific responsibilities for Front Desk associate.
- Maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner so that you get along with guests, vendors, co-workers and management.
- Prepares daily audit reports by collecting and summarizing activity, settlement and discrepancy data and trends; proofing and distributing reports. Complete and acknowledge audit checklist.
- Lock all doors at 11:00 pm.
- Assist with breakfast buffet if requested.
- Print guest histories for the day’s arrivals and review for preferences, problems, etc. Provide to AGM/FOM for follow-up.
|Job Category||Night Auditor|