- We have a part-time/full-time opening for a Warehouse Worker.
Must be able to work various shifts per week
- Pull and pack fresh product for orders placed by customers, pulling and scanning bulk fresh items banding
- boxes, sanitation of production, dock, and building areas
- Cutting of fresh fish to customer specifications, sanitation of work and total production area, provide back-up support in packing
- Provide fresh inventory counts and perform functions related to daily inventory process
- Provide sanitation of the fresh and dock areas, removing garbage and boxes from cutting, receiving and dock areas; overall maintenance of the building and the surrounding grounds, assist with packing, tray pack and any other needs in the fresh production area.
- Pull fresh and frozen product, stage and load product onto trucks for delivery, provide support to production receiving and sanitation departments.
– Day and night shifts available
– All positions require heavy lifting, pushing and pulling of product
– Must have the ability to read and comprehend English
– Ability of work overtime as needed
|Job Category||Warehouse Worker|